Destiny 2’s Season of Plunder is here, and that means a new artifact – the Skeleton Key. Here are the Destiny 2 Season of Plunder Artifact mods and how to level them up quickly.
Destiny 2 Season of Plunder is here, which means Guardians can expect a new Seasonal Artifact with equipable mods to customize your playstyle for the coming months. This time it’s a Skeleton Key and there are plenty of great building options available.
These mods are crucial for higher-level content, as you’ll need them to beat certain Champions in those encounters.
Here are all the Destiny 2 Season of Plunder Artifact mods for the Skeleton Key.
What is the season of Plunder Artifact?
This season’s Artifact is the Skeleton Key, which fits the pirate theme and unlocks extra chests at the end of expeditions and Ketchcrash missions, as well as opens sealed doors within Hideaway activities.
All Destiny 2 Season or Plunder Artifact Mods
According to Bungie’s latest blog post prior to Season of Plunder:
Champion mods are in in bold.
Destiny 2 Season 18 Column 1 mods
- Overload arcs (arms)
- Unstoppable Pulse Rifles (arms)
- Anti-Barrier Scout Rifles (arms)
- Anti-Barrier Automatic Rifles
- Unstoppable shotguns (arms)
Destiny 2 Season 18 Column 2 mods (requires 2 extras)
- Scout rifle loader (arms)
- Sword Ammo Scavenger (legs)
- Machine gun holster (legs)
- Gradually recharge the stored machine guns. stacks.
- Scout and sniper targeting (main)
- Bottomless Bounty 1 (Main)
- Improves two Origin perks.
Destiny 2 Season 18 Column 3 mods (requires 4 extras)
- Glaive loader (arms)
- Focus (arms)
- Dealing damage with a melee ability gives class ability energy.
- Combo Arc + Solar Resistor (Chest)
- Machine Gun Ammunition Scavenger (Legs)
- Scout and sniper targeting (main)
- Bottomless Bounty 2 (Main)
- Improves two Origin Perks.
Destiny 2 Season 18 Column 4 (requires 8 extras)
- Overload LMG (arms)
- Anti-Barrier Snipers (Arms)
- Bad Amplitude (Class)
- If you damage a champion with a bow skill, the champion will be shocked.
- Surge igniters (class)
- Inferno Whip (Class)
Destiny 2 Season 18 mods Column 5 (requires 10 extras)
- Thundering Retort (class)
- Arc Supers deal more damage when cast in critical condition or boosted.
- Hype Train Conductor (Class)
- +2 seconds for boosted timer. stacks.
- Tracking document (class)
- Precision hits on Arc-debuffed targets will generate Ionic trails.
- Lightning strike twice (class)
- Sundering brilliance (class)
Destiny 2 Season of Plunder Artifact Mods Quick Unlock
There are a few different methods you can use to increase XP gains and earn those mods faster.
Equip an XP mod
If you equip XP mods with your mind, you can earn an extra 10% on top of all XP earned.
Complete bounties and challenges
Destiny 2’s sellers offer varying bounties every day, so head up to the tower and stock up. Each gives a piece of XP, and if you turn in a few at a time, your XP will skyrocket.
There are also seasonal challenges. These roll out weekly alongside the reset and offer huge XP bonuses as well as occasional weapons and Bright Dust boosts.
Every reset gives Guardians a buff called “well-rusted” that earns extra XP for the first five levels you earn each week. That will help players who log in regularly to unlock more Artifact mods.
So there you have it – that’s all you need to know about the Destiny 2 Season of Plunder Artifact mods. To learn more about Destiny 2, check out some of our other guides at Dexerto.
Best PvP Weapons | Destiny 2 Voucher Codes | Destiny 2 Prime Gaming Rewards | Infamy Ranks Guide | Glory Ranks Guide | Current Xur Location | Iron Banner Countdown