Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 is finally here, and that means there are plenty of new weekly challenges to complete to earn some much-needed XP and increase your Battle Pass.
When a new season of Fortnite arrives, one of the most exciting moments is scrolling through the Battle Pass to see which skins you want to unlock the most – but to get them all you’ll need to earn tons of XP to help you build a level up.
The best way to do this is by completing weekly challenges, known as seasonal missions. A new set of seasonal missions is released every week, requiring you to complete about nine challenges in order to store a huge amount of XP in the game.
Epic Games ditched Punchcards altogether, meaning you can easily access all of your challenges on the in-game Quest page. This guide will help you complete each Seasonal Quest and level up that Battle Pass in no time.
Fortnite Week 2 Seasonal Missions
- Travel in a tank (300 meters)
- Damage opponents with an exotic weapon (150)
- Visit Sanctuary, Tilted Towers and Command Cavern (3)
- Deal damage to opponents within 5 seconds of sprinting (200)
- Buy a weapon of Rare or higher rarity from a vending machine (1)
- Destroy structures using Remote Explosives (25)
- Collect a weapon while sliding (1)
- Damage opponents with a Sniper Rifle (500)
- Search chests within 10 seconds of landing (3)
Fortnite Week 1 Season Missions
- Donate gold bars to the Seven’s War Effort boards (500)
- Collect a Drum Shotgun and a Combat SMG in one match (2)
- Cloak on a ledge within 3 seconds of sprinting (3)
- Use the repair torch to repair a vehicle (200)
- Search aircraft on IO Airships (3)
- Deal damage to IO Forces (500)
- Launch yourself from a siege cannon (150 meters)
- Find chests or ammo chests in mentioned locations (10)
- Damage opponents with a shotgun or SMG (1000)
When will weekly challenges come out in Fortnite?
New weekly missions (also known as seasonal missions) are released every week Thursday at 7 p.m. PT | 10 a.m. ET | 14:00 GMT† They often leak early, but don’t go looking for them until they show up on your Quest screen.
As for daily quests, they release every day at 7 a.m. PT — yes, you guessed it. 10 a.m. ET | 2pm GMT, while Milestone quests remain the same throughout the season and can be completed at your leisure.
That’s all you need to know about the weekly Fortnite challenges and quests in Chapter 3 Season 2 so far, but check back every week as more are released.
In the meantime, however, we’ve got plenty of tips and tricks to help you in the new season, so be sure to check out our guide content:
Where to find all exotic and mythical weapons | Chapter 3 Season 2 NPC Location Guide | What does the victory crown mean? † How to slide | How to play split screen in Fortnite