In Pokemon Legends Arceus, Clefairy is one of the rarest Pokemon that trainers have to find for a request. Here’s how to find and catch one, and complete Request 67: The Clefairy’s Moonlit Dance.
Many subsequent Pokemon Legends Arceus requests can be difficult without prior knowledge. For example, Request 72: Pesselle’s Easy Errand requires players to catch or defeat a Croagunk before it even fires.
Likewise, Clefairy’s Moonlit Dance has a requirement before it becomes available to players.
First, let’s take a look at how to unlock Request 67: The Clefairy’s Moonlit Dance.
How to find Clefairy in Pokemon Legends Arceus
To get started, players need to register Clefairy in the Pokedex.
This can be quite difficult as Clefairy has very specific spawn requirements and only a few appear at a time. By following these steps you can find Clefairy:
- You must have at least unlocked access to the Coronet Highlands region and Sneasler.
- Enter the Coronet Highlands and rest in the nearby tent until at least evening†
- Journey to the very southwest corner of the region.
- You arrive at a lake and discover the legendary spring Surface.
- Wait for night to fall in the tall grass at Fabled Spring.
At night, Clefairy will spawn in the grass around the lake. However, players should be very careful as an Alpha Clefable will spawn on the right side of the river.
While Clefairy isn’t overly skittish, you should still approach slowly. Then use the best Heavy Ball type available to catch it, or just log it into the Pokedex.
Once registered, players can enter Jubilife Village to start Request 67.
Complete Request 67: The Clefairy’s Moonlit Dance
When you head back to Jubilife Village, a new quest appears on Professor Laventon’s blackboard.
Simply accept Request 67 and locate Astair in the basement of Galaxy Hall. Astair gives you details about the quest, after which you have to go back to the Coronet Highlands.
Astair will ask players to observe a Clefairy during a full moon to see if they dance beneath it in the Hisui region. Now you need to go back to the Coronet Highlands and follow these steps:
- Rest in the nearby tent until nightfall† You have to wait to see if the moon in the sky is full†
- If the moon isn’t full, keep rest till night falls until it is.
- Once you see a full moon, travel to the Fabled Spring with your available Ride Pokemon as fast as you can.
- Players will see a quest marker for the lake†
- Examine the marking and watch the video†
After watching the scene, players will receive a moonstone. Then just return to Astair in the basement of the Galaxy Hall and complete the quest
As a reward, you earn 5 Salt Cookies and 2 Exp. Candy Ms.
That’s all players need to know about completing Request 67: The Clefairy’s Moonlit Dance in Pokemon Legends Arceus! Check out some of our other Pokemon Legends Arceus guides below:
Best starter Pokemon | All Hisuian forms | Hisuian Pokedex | How to catch Darkrai | How to catch Shaymin | Mystery Gift Codes | Agile & Strong Styles explained | How do I get Garchomp | All Unown Locations | All Wisp locations | Shiny Hunting Guide | How to get all three starters | Guide to Mass Outbreaks