Tech manufacturer JSAUX announces that the upcoming generation of Steam Deck Docking Stations is available and ready to order. The HB0604 docking station has an M.2 SSD slot that allows players to upgrade the storage of the deck by attaching an external storage unit (not included with the dock). This way, players can expand their library when playing games on a big screen, especially AAA titles that take up a significant portion of the deck’s storage space. This new docking station will go on sale September 7 at 7am PST for a special early bird price of $99 for the first 100 orders. After that, subsequent orders will cost $129. JSAUX also offers two bundled M.2 Docks with a 1TB SSD and a 2TB SSD storage card. The Dock + 1 TB SSD storage card has an early bird price of $169 for the first 50 units (after that it sells for $199), the Dock + 2 TB SSD storage card has an early bird price of $239 for the first 50 units (after that it costs $269). All customers will receive a free portable deck stand (while supplies last), a skin, and a keycap with their orders.
In addition to the M.2 SSD slot, which supports NVMe and SATA with a data transfer rate of 900 MB/s, the docking station features a 4K@60 Hz / 2K@120 Hz HDMI 2.0 port, 2 USB-A 3.1 ports, 1 Gigabit Ethernet port and a USB-C port for power input that allows 100W charging, allowing the Steam Deck to be fully charged while plugged in. The units bundled with SSD storage will include M.2 2280 units, with PCIe Gen 3 8GT/s interface, up to 4 lanes. The SSDs are compatible with NVMe Express Revision 1.4 and support host memory buffer. Both the 1 TB and 2 TB units offer up to 3300 MB/s read speeds and up to 2600 MB/s write speeds.
This Docking Station is the third product in this category that has been researched and produced for JSAUX in just a few months. After the well-received first generation of the gadget, the Chinese manufacturer’s R&D team has been working on offering incremental upgrades to its flagship product. All docking stations are compatible with iPads and Android phones with USB-C ports. JSAUX also plans to unveil new products for Apple and Oculus devices that will be available between September and October.
HB0604 Docking Station (M.2 SSD) for Steam Deck
- 6-in-1 Docking Station for Steam Deck. Equipped with an HDMI 4K@60 Hz / 2K@120 Hz output, a Gigabit LAN Ethernet input, a USB-C port for charging and two USB-A 3.1 ports, giving you a new way to play with Steam Deck can discover.
- The M.2 SSD slot supports NVMe and SATA (900MB/s data transfer), so you can upgrade your deck’s storage when playing on a big screen.
- It comes with a 4K@60 Hz / 2K@120 Hz HDMI 2.0 output. When connected to an external 4K monitor, it provides a sharper and smoother visual experience, so you can enjoy the visual feast of your games.
- Full loading speed for your Steam Deck. The JSAUX Steam Deck docking station supports up to 100W of power delivery, which is enough power to charge your Steam Deck at full speed (45W) when paired with the original charger.
- The JSAUX all-in-1 Steam Deck docking station perfectly combines hub and stand so you can keep your desktop neat and organized.
- It is also compatible with iPads and Android phones with USB-C ports.
About the author