Photos of what appears to be a production line full of Zotac RTX 4090 AMP Extreme AIRO graphics cards have leaked to the web. This is, of course, another hint that NVIDIA will indeed launch the RTX 40 series on September 20 at GTC.
The only photo posted was of the back of the card, which shows a more curvy look, suggesting a more aerodynamic design. The card features a full-cover backplate with the Zotac logo on it. Looking from the side, we can see that the card is quite bulky, at least a 3-slot card no bigger than that. Multiple heatpipes pass through the heatsink stack, although power connections are not visible.
Another photo has leaked of the box, giving us some more details about the card itself. It will feature…
– This triple fan card features an IceStorm 3.0 cooler
– Dual BIOS support for configuration flexibility
– Spectra 2.0 RGB lighting is present
– Freeze fan stop technology kicks in when the GPU is idle
– Zotac’s Firestorm UI for tuning and overclocking
As I mentioned, NVIDIA is expected to launch/announce their RTX 40 series at their GeForce Beyond event on September 20th. The RTX 4090 is expected to be the flagship GPU at launch (RTX 3090 later), and this leak certainly points to that.
About the author